The Annual MMEE Coworkers' Conference
- Topic: " Sharing Christ with the Muslim people"
- Hotel Szepalma, Hungary
- March, 11-15, 2020
Due to the sanitary crises and implicitly to impossibility of travelling, at the moment we are focusing on local and online projects/activities !
Dear MMEE friends and supporters,
As we all navigate these difficult waters, the tendency is to allow our emotions to take over and control our thoughts and actions. Emotions like fear and despair lead to panic and anger which we are seeing a lot of. I want to encourage each of us, including myself to live a life of faith over fear and hope over despair.
Last week, even though the events were precipitating, I didn't think I would have to write something like this.
But, God has His own timing and the best interest at hearth, especially for us, His children. Never forget that!
In the next few weeks you may be required to stay isolated at home for a period of time due to the viral pandemic currently sweeping the globe. Some may have even started self-quarantine already.
In the midst of this entire situation, please allow me to share some things with you:
- Pray for and with your families;
- Keep calm. In Psalm 46:10-11 we read the following - "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge."
- "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth." Colossians 3:2 In other translations it says: "Meditate on the things above";
- Encourage each other and others;
- Show God's love by words and deeds;
- Pray for country leaders, medical, police and army staff and follow their instructions;
- Pray for the businesses of your friends or businesses you know ;
- Pray for those in suffering and do not forget those being persecuted for their faith in Christ;
- Pray for the end of the pandemic.
- Stay connected with other Christians and/or with your church using the available technological channels.
Some one said: Stormy sees are producing skilled sailors! That is true if the sailor doesn't abandon the ship!
We, as Mentoring Ministry, dedicated to the vision of bringing change in the society through the Word of God will stay faithful to our task and become more skilful.
Yes, we may need to adapt, we may need to change and do things differently and think out of the box, and probably and possibly never being able to do things the same way as we did before!
But, these trials and storms might as well open new doors and ideas for the ministry. One thing is sure, our God and Lord Jesus Christ is victorious and with Him and in Him we are victorious, too!
For your information, at the moment all the current MMEE events, involving travelling abroad or public events for 2020 are canceled!
The only event that we have planed as MMEE, by faith, is the Annual MMEE Coworkers 2021, from 3rd to the 7th of March.
If things will settle down, we are flexible and ready to plan other events even during this year.
In the meantime, we are focusing on being
active through the local church on social media. In this regard we are happy to
see a good response.
We will not be inactive, but rather trying to do as much is possible within the given context.
We are appreciating your prayers and continue support!
If you are in need of prayer, please let us know!
Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace, those whose minds are steadfast on you: because they trust in you."
Blessings in love,